• 4+ years of experience in software development
• Experience with Twitter Bootstrap (or equivalent) and CSS/SCSS/Less Framework
• Strong background in databases (Mongo, MS SQL)
• Strong engineering process and hygiene skills e.g. source control, coding standards, code reviews
• Ability to work in an agile team (Scrum)
• Ability to work with a remote team
• Python experience e.g. Pandas, Numpy, Flask is a big plus
• Familiarity with Jenkins, Docker, AWS, Azure
• Familiarity with Slack, JIRA, Confluence, and other collaboration tools
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
You can find more information about Exadel in Ukraine here: www.facebook.com/exadelukraine
• Developing front and back end of the project
• Writing new features, bug fixing, refactoring, performing unit tests, maintaining documentation
• Communicating with the Customer (through Confluence, Atlassian, voice meetings, etc.)
About the Customer:
You will work with an international management consulting firm that focuses on retail services. The company is headquartered in New York City with 60+ offices in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and employs over 4,500 professionals.
About the Project:
The majority of the Customer’s projects are data-driven. The project is a web application written in KnockoutJS. The Customer’s goal is to migrate the current project to Vue.JS. The project provides stores with statistics about goods sold, which in turn helps stores to arrange goods more efficiently.