• 3+ years of IT Experience;
• Experience building and maintaining systems in AWS;
• Experience migrating data center workloads in AWS;
• Experience implementing AWS cloud solutions using Infrastructure as code methodologies;
• Experience leveraging version control systems to manage Infrastructure as code;
• Experience implementing solutions that meet today’s Information Security requirements;
• History of developing foundational reusable technology components;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills;
• English level: Intermediate+
AWS Technical Certificates is a big plus.
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
You can find more information about Exadel in Ukraine here: www.facebook.com/exadelukraine
• Maintaining in-depth knowledge of the AWS cloud platform, providing detailed advice regarding its application and executing specialized tasks;
• Defining test conditions for given requirements. Designing test cases and creating test scripts and supporting data and delivering according to project specifications. Analyzing and reporting test activities and results;
• Identifying and reporting issues and risks;
• Assisting in the configuration of software and equipment and systems testing of platform-specific versions of one or more software products;
• Documenting faults, implementing resolutions, and retesting to agreed standards;
• Designing computing and communications equipment. Translating logical designs into physical designs and delivering technical prototypes of proposed components for approval by customer and execution by technicians;
• Undertaking routine installations and de-installations of items of hardware and/or software. Conducting tests of hardware and/or software using supplied test procedures and diagnostic tools. Documenting details of all hardware/software items that have been installed and removed so that configuration management records can be updated;
• Applying tools, techniques, and processes to track, log and correct information related to CIs, ensuring protection of assets and components from unauthorized change, diversion, and inappropriate use;
• Developing, documenting, and implementing changes based on requests for change.
About the Customer:
The Customer is an educational technology company based in Salt Lake City, Utah. It is the developer and publisher of a web-based learning management system, and a massive open online course platform.
About the Project:
The Customer’s solution has a few services that exist outside the primary monolith, which provide additional functionality to Customer’s core product — the world’s fastest growing learning management system. The Customer needs help in operating and maintaining these services. This means the Customer needs a team staffed who is capable of full ownership of key parts of his product. This means things like having an operational mindset that will strive to surpass the Customer’s SLAs of 99.9% uptime 24×7, keeping the bug count very low, and focussing on test automation and eliminating waste (either process or technical).
The services will be:
an attendance tool enabling teachers to easily record attendance. This is a standard Ruby on Rails app with backbone JS (and some react) on the frontend. Backed by RDS (both MySQL and Postgres).
a document viewing and annotation service. This is made up of a couple services, a Node app and a conversion service (knight rider) written in Java. Backed by S3 and DynamoDB. It also uses SQS and has a small amount of Scala.
LTI applications using Ruby and Rails. They are deployed on our platform infrastructure and leverage Postgres, ElastiCache, S3, etc.