• Minimum 5+ years of experience in development of .NET applications;
• Hands-on experience with large scale products;
• Work on projects with several interconnected teams with many dependencies;
• Experience in writing technical design documents;
• Ability to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Experience in leading teams to develop high quality, secure and performant solutions against functional and non-functional requirements;
• Pragmatic approach to balancing process against flexibility in achieving objectives;
• Excellent organisational skills including the capacity to self- manage, structure work, set priorities and work to deadlines;
• English level: Upper-Intermediate.
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or an equivalent third level qualification in another technical field.
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
You can find more information about Exadel in Ukraine here: www.facebook.com/exadelukraine
• Produce code using .NET languages;
• Support Team Lead with some of the responsibilities, substitute TL during vacations;
• Upgrade, configure and debug existing systems;
• Provide technical support;
• Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team and between the teams;
• Perform code review to ensure best practices are followed;
• Communicate clear instructions to team members and help manage the flow of day-to-day operations;
• Provide technical leadership for the team — mentor, coach, continuous improvement, lead by example.
About the Customer:
Do not miss your chance! You will work with the 6th-largest privately owned organization in the United States. The Customer is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. The company provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 263,900 professionals globally.
About the Project:
The portal team is responsible for UI architecture and vision, common UI components and common backend services which are mostly UI-related (Notifications, Comments, Tagging, UI Presets, Audit, User Management), among many teams working on global tax platform — the enterprise-level application integrating all levels of business using cutting edge cloud technologies. We are using SAFe.