• 4+ years of experience as a Java, J2EE Back-end developer;
• Experience with Spring framework, IBatis, Web Services, REST;
• Experience writing complex SQL queries in Oracle and SQL Server;
• Day to day experience of using Eclipse, SVN, GIT, JIRA, Visio, Jenkins, ANT, Maven;
• Ability to read classic ASP code and fix few buys if needed;
• In-depth understanding of SDLC and CICD processes;
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
• Good Team player and interpersonal skills;
• Good organizational and time-management skills;
• Great interpersonal and communication skills;
• Competent English (good spoken and written).
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
You can find more information about Exadel in Ukraine here: www.facebook.com/exadelukraine
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications;
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review;
• Meeting attendance.
Our Сustomer is an American manufacturer of memorabilia. The company is primarily known for its production of yearbooks and class rings for various high schools and colleges as well as championship rings for sports. The company also produced photobook products for Disney’s PhotoPass photography service offered at Disney theme parks and resorts.
As well as its headquarters near Minneapolis and operational offices in Owatonna, Minnesota, the Customer has facilities in Calgary, Alberta; Clarksville, Tennessee; Denton, Texas; Eagan, Minnesota; Laurens, South Carolina; Norman, Oklahoma; Sedalia, Missouri; Shelbyville, Tennessee; State College, Pennsylvania; Topeka, Kansas; Visalia, California; and Winnipeg, Manitoba.
The Project is an eCommerce site where all kinds of products are sold for high school, college and university students (from gift cards and clothes to jewellery and yearbooks).