We don’t look for specific technologies in your resume. Instead, a good candidate will have:
• Experience with several programming languages, different programming paradigms, and operating systems;
• A passion for technology. Open source contributions are great to see but not required;
• Experience in all stages of the project life-cycle;
• Initiative and the ability to drive things forward independently;
• Commitment to delivering value and helping clients succeed.
The technologies below are optional; you don’t need experience with any of them to apply. But this list gives you a taste of some of the tech and tooling we have used in recent projects:
• Web, mobile (iOS and Android), pure back-end, or database development;
• MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MongoDB;
• DevOps tools: Docker, Rancher, Jenkins, Chef.
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
You can find more information about Exadel in Ukraine here: www.facebook.com/exadelukraine
• Provide customer support and technical issue resolution via internal case management system;
• Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner;
• Provide first line support to common simple problems;
• Report on the status of requests and projects to management;
• Track and link all existing/known issues;
• Provide solutions or guide customer to existing solution threads;
• Test and reproduce problems reported by users.
You will work with an international management consulting firm that focuses on banking and financial services. The company is headquartered in New York City with 60+ offices in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East and employs over 4,500 professionals!
You will be a part of a distributed team by design. Each of the regional teams of the Customer has the independence to self-organize, develop their own local culture, and evolve in the way they feel is best. The Teams connect with one another on a daily basis, get together as a team via video call every week, and in-person as a larger group at least once per year. That is how the Customer builds his team of specialized sustaining engineers.
You will work with an amazing group of people in a highly collaborative environment, you will learn from and share with colleagues who help one another, and you will be infused in a unique culture that is transparent, empowering, and fun.
This team is different. We think it’s a pretty awesome team. It was built by people like you, for people like you, and we want to hear from you!
The Project provides stores with statistics about goods sold. Which in turn helps stores to arrange goods more efficiently.
Project team: Product Manager & Tech Lead, Senior Data Engineer, Senior Data Engineer, Sustaining, Engineer, Sustaining.