• 3+ years of experience in Azure;
• Good knowledge of Azure DevOps (Jenkins in previous release) as CI;
• Hands on experience with Ansible as CD;
• Experience with cloudformation, ARM templates and Ansible cloud modules as IaS;
• Ad-hoc tools: kubectl, Helm, AWS and Azure CLI;
• Knowledge of PowerShell;
• Able to work successfully both individually and as a team member;
• Quick learner possessing analytical mindset;
• Exceptional communication skills;
• English: Intermediate +
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• Sports compensation;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
You can find more information about Exadel in Ukraine here: www.facebook.com/exadelukraine
• Develop and manage CI/CD process for different types of application and automate as many processes as possible;
• Manage and support customer environments in Microsoft Azure cloud;
• Support development teams in technical questions of continuous integration/continuous delivery;
• Support & troubleshooting;
• Contribute to and maintain best practices and standards.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic DevOps Azure Engineer with knowledge of Python. If you have a keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and a solid knowledge base we are looking for you!
About the Customer:
Founded in the Netherlands over 180 years ago, the Customer’s Company is a global leader in information services and expert solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. As of 2017, it was recognized by Corporate Knights as one of the 100 most sustainable companies in the world. It operates in over 150 countries.
About the Project:
Project is CaaS (containers as a service). The main goal of the project is to standardize Kubernetes infrastructure provisioning in the most popular cloud providers according to the company strategy and program. Currently it supports Azure AKS and AWS EKS platforms.
Azure provisioning features:
— Private and Public clusters (fully closed for outside or public available Kubernetes cluster);
— VMSS and VMAS worker nodes component with or without autoscaling;
— Kubenet and Azure CNI support;
— Installation to predefined or undefined network;
— Vnet subnet preparations (prepare target network to be suitable with kubernetes installation);
— ACR registry provisioning.