• Experience in HTML and CSS;
• Good Knowledge of React Basics. Architecture of React. React main principles;
• Familiarity with GO;
• Proactive, sociable person eager to work and develop in a team;
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly and mentor junior team members;
• Ability to be self-motivated, independent, and detail-oriented;
• English: Intermediate+.
Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field.
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• Sports compensation;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
You can find more information about Exadel in Ukraine here: www.facebook.com/exadelukraine
• Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented JS, HTML and CSS. Develop application code and unit tests;
• Performing code review, UI optimizations;
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, and design new features;
• Participate actively in discussions, presentations and decisions about front end development, web application, mobile app etc.;
• Constantly work on improving your level of skills and qualifications.
About the Customer:
Customer’s company provides software solutions. The Company offers software as a service platform to monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain desktops, servers, and other endpoints for small- and medium-sized businesses.
About the Project:
The project is about building a modern platform with modern technology that supports scalability.
The project is the result of 2 companies merging. Both companies offer a platform that helps Managed Service Providers support their clients.