• Hands on experience in React Native framework / CLI, 2+ years;
• OOP/Functional JS approaches, 2+ years;
• Knowledge of Git, NPM, Yarn;
• React Native + Redux experience, 1+ year;
• Understanding main architectural components: store, dumb/smart components, actions, watchers/sagas (generators), reducers, selectors (reselect/recompose);
• Understanding Application and Component events and lifecycle;
• Ability to write clean modular and reusable components;
• Familiarity with testing frameworks: jest, karma/mocha or selenium;
• Xcode, Android Studio debugging;
• Native dependencies management (maven, api levels);
• Technical leadership and excellent communication skills;
• Strong organizational skills;
• English: Upper-Intermediate.
Familiarity with the following:
• Asynchronous methodologies (promises, callbacks, generators, sagas);
• Prototypical inheritance;
• ESLint, Prettier, Unit testing;
• OpenAPI/Swagger documentation;
• Stateless architectures, REST APIs.
• Experience in functional libraries (Ramda, Lodash);
• Experience in developing native components for React Native app;
• Developing apps for native platforms (iOS and Android);
• Back-end experience (NodeJS, Java/Android, Objective C, C++).
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• Sports compensation;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
You can find more information about Exadel in Ukraine here: www.facebook.com/exadelukraine
• Front-end development of the working project.
• Writing new features, bug fixing, refactoring, developing unit tests, writing documentation;
• Take part in all technical discussions;
• Analyse, gather and clarify requirements of your area;
• Perform code review;
• Constantly work on improving your level of skills and qualifications;
• Work as a team member and provide technical leadership on the project;
• Bring energy and passion to your work day in and day out. Be strategic and tactical.
We are looking for an experienced top-notch React Native Developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
You will be involved from conception to completion in projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
Mikhail, Senior DevOps Software Engineer: “We provide flexible solution based on cloud-independent modules (e.g. CD/CI, monitoring, code review, autoscaled environment etc.) to cover different parts of DevOps processes in Cloud. The modules are implement the DevOps best practices. Customer can select modules to meet their business goals.”