• More than 3 years of IT Experience;
• Experience in building and maintaining systems in Azure;
• Experience with migrating data centers workloads Azure;
• Experience in implementing Azure cloud solutions using ARM;
• Experience in implementing Azure cloud solutions using ASM;
• Good knowledge of Kubernetes, CI/CD, Jenkins, Powershell, VSTS;
• Experience in leveraging version control systems to manage Infrastructure as code;
• Recent experience within the Design and implementation of complex, highly available and highly scalable solutions;
• Familiarity with Server/Datacenter virtualization technologies such as VMWare, VMWare NSX and Hyper V;
• Experience in configuring and implementing cloud storage solutions to meet varying demands;
• Experience in implementing solutions that meet today’s Information Security requirements;
• Experience in configuring Azure networks to integrate with MPLS;
• Enterprise wide architectural governance, architecture decisions, exceptions, standards etc.;
• Developing Foundational reusable technology components;
• English: Intermediate/Upper intermediate.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field;
• Technical Certificates to a specific technical domain, for example Azure, Networking & Storage.
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• Sports compensation;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
You can find more information about Exadel in Ukraine here: www.facebook.com/exadelukraine
Strategy and Architecture:
• Undertake analytical activities and deliver analysis outputs, in accordance with customer needs and conforming to agreed standards.
• Maintain in depth knowledge of the Azure cloud platform, provide detailed advice regarding their application and execute specialized tasks.
Development and implementation:
• Specify user/system interfaces and translate logical designs into physical designs taking into account the target environment, performance security requirements and existing systems.
• Define test conditions for given requirements. Design test cases and create test scripts and supporting data, working to the specifications provided. Analyses and reports test activities and results. Identify and reports issues and risks.
• Assists in the configuration of software and equipment and the systems testing of platform-specific versions of one or more software products. Document faults, implements resolutions and retest to agreed standards.
• Design computing and communications equipment. Translate logical designs into physical designs and deliver technical prototypes of proposed components for approval by customer and execution by technicians.
• Undertake routine installations and de-installations of items of hardware and/or software. Conduct tests of hardware and/or software using supplied test procedures and diagnostic tools. Documents details of all hardware/software items that have been installed and removed so that configuration management records can be updated.
Delivery and Operation:
• Analyse service and component availability, reliability, maintainability and serviceability. Implement arrangements for disaster recovery and document recovery procedures. Conduct testing of recovery procedures.
• Engages with project management to confirm that products developed meet the service acceptance criteria and are to the required standard.
• Apply tools, techniques and processes to track, log and correct information related to CIs, ensuring protection of assets and components from unauthorized change, diversion and inappropriate use.
• Develop, document and implement changes based on requests for change.
• Use the tools and techniques for specific areas of release and deployment activities.
• Review system software updates and identify those that merit action. Install and test new versions of system software. Prepare and maintain operational documentation for the system software.
Founded in the Netherlands over 180 years ago, the Customer’s Company is a global leader in information services and expert solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. As of 2017, it was recognized by Corporate Knights as one of the 100 most sustainable companies in the world. It operates in over 150 countries.
About the Project:
Piotr, Senior DevOps Software Engineer:
“You will work directly with the Customer. The department is engaged in the development of processes, recommendations, solutions for other departments of the Customer’s company. Tasks include developing tools for finding incompatibilities in cloud resources, preliminary preparation of new cloud accounts \ subscriptions for future use by other departments. The team is also working on solutions that are likely to work in both AWS and Azure.”
Lead Solutions Architect, Lead Scrum Master, Middle Domain Engineer — Azure, Senior Domain Engineer — Azure, Middle Domain Engineer — AWS, Senior Domain Engineer — AWS, Lead Enterprise Architect, Senior Enterprise Architect, Lead Enterprise Architect — Cloud Security, Lead Enterprise Software Engineer.