● Excellent communication skills
● Exceptional writing and editing skills, ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
● Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
● Proven work experience in public relations / communications / social media management
● Extensive knowledge of the eSport industry
● Young and friendly team of marketing professionals
● Challenges every day :)
● Competitive and timely salary
● Paid vacations, undocumented and confirmed sick leaves
● Free English lessons
● Сompensation for relevant seminars and conferences
● Sports activities and remarkable corporate team building events
● Legal and financial support
● Comfortable office (guarded parking, metro in walking distance, snacks and refreshments)
● Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
● Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily
● Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
● Suggest and implement new promotions and competitions to develop brand awareness
● Oversee social media account’s design
● Collaborate with other teams, like customer service and support to ensure brand consistency
● Stay up-to-date with current trends in social media and eSport
EvoPlay is a leading international online gaming software company. Since 2003 we designed and developed a set of our own successful products for effective management of gaming systems and expanded to the markets of Europe, CIS, and Asia, and established our offices all around the world which unite more than one thousand professionals.
A growing product team, dedicated for solutions of eSports and cybersport are looking for an experienced and talented Social Media Manager to manage our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, raffles and contests, managing posts and responding to audience. You will manage company image and brand awareness to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social Media Manager, we expect you to be up-do-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends, including in-depth knowledge of eSport industry. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.