Who we are
Evoplay is one of the leading iGaming providers, recognized for its innovative approach to game development and technological solutions.
Our mission is to surprise not only the iGaming market but the entire entertainment industry with our interesting and unique products. Our game portfolio of 200+ titles, where each is a unique and exciting story, is presented all over the world, including Europe, Latin America, Asia, and the CIS. The key to this success is the teamwork of like-minded people who are passionate about a common goal and love games. Evoplay is the first to introduce a 3D/VR gambling game at ICE 2018, and created Dungeon: Immortal Evil — the first 3D RPG-inspired hack and slash video slot in 2020. We have received numerous nominations at prestigious iGaming awards ceremonies (EGR’s Awards, CasinoBeats, SBC Awards, etc.).
The expertise we’re looking for
- 5+ years of experience in public relations (iGaming industry);
- Proven track record in developing and implementing successful public relations strategies and campaigns;
- Knowledge of industry regulations, trends, and best practices;
- Experience in media planning, both digital and printed media placements, interviews, broadcasts, and speech writing;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills — C1 or Native English Speaker Level;
- Event planning experience;
- Strong leadership and managerial abilities to effectively oversee a team and collaborate with cross-functional departments;
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment;
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Your position will include
- Develop and execute PR strategy according to business goals;
- C-level branding;
- Media & External Relations: Cultivate, maintain, and develop solid relationships with editors, media, and other key external influencers to help build, enhance, and protect the company’s reputation and drive our business forward;
- Oversee media monitoring, reporting on coverage and activities, budget management;
- Identify speaking opportunities and other events that drive media and external communications opportunities consistent with strategy and brand;
- Awards project ownership;
- Always be updated with all industry news and lead an active voice of our company;
- Trendwatching & PR research for understanding growth points for business;
- Event planning ownership;
- Team management.
What we offer
We’re here to make a difference! The iGaming world is fun. It’s an exciting and fast-changing industry, and we provide people with different services for their consistent growth, wellness and fun.
- Corporate psychologist;
- Gifts for significant occasions;
- Legal support;
- Flexible working hours;
- Direct access to C-level and opportunity to suggest new business ideas and drive changes.
If you are ready to work in a dynamic team, passionate about the product, technology, and the world of entertainment, we’re waiting for your CV and portfolio to schedule an online/offline meeting and get to know each other better!