Who we are
Evoplay is one of the leading iGaming providers, recognized for innovative approach to game development and technological solutions.
Our mission is to surprise not only the iGaming market but the entire entertainment industry with our interesting and unique products. Our game portfolio of 140+ titles, where each is a unique and exciting story, is presented all over the world, including Europe, Latin America, Asia, and the CIS. The key to this success is the teamwork of like-minded people who are passionate about a common goal and love games.
The expertise we’re looking for
- Proven record as CTO/CIO/VPE, solution architect or leading software engineer;
- Solid knowledge of software architecture and infrastructure;
- Deep familiarity with technology stack within the web development areas of expertise: front- and backend development, server and cloud infrastructure, database administration. Hands on experience with couple of them;
- Strong experience of work in SaaS domain;
- Confidence in leading of leaders;
- Experience of close interaction with c-level officers. Ability to engage both technical and non- technical staff, keeping communication open and having the confidence to push back and challenge where necessary;
- Capability of seeing beyond the technical into the wider strategic and commercial view;
- A natural problem solving skills in the technical domain;
- Readiness for ambiguity and change, working in a scale up environment which is fast paced and challenging;
- At least B2 level of English;
- Experience in game development would be a huge advantage.
Your position will include
- Develop and execute technological strategy;
- Review, maintain and improve architectural system and infrastructure that should be scalable and capable of supporting a fast-growing business;
- Assure fault and vulnerability tolerance along with overall quality of solutions;
- Lead by example, drive growth and facilitate interaction of technology leaders to increase synergy. Distribute objectives among subordinate units;
- Setup engineering processes through full development cycle to efficiently develop, test, release and exploit software;
- Design new solutions in high-level of abstraction, work with requirements to meet expectations of both internal and external customers;
- Guarantee compliance with terms and conditions of international and state standards (e.g. ISO terms);
- Interact efficiently with other departments (product, commerce, etc.) in order to equalise effort on business and engineering activities. Communicate with external actors in terms of technology aspects;
- Work closely with program manager to ensure timely and smooth delivery.
What we offer
We’re here to make a difference! The iGaming world is fun. It’s an exciting and fast-changing industry, and we provide people with different services for their consistent growth, wellness and fun.
- Corporate psychologist;
- Gifts for significant occasions;
- Legal support;
- Flexible working hours;
- Direct access to C-level and opportunity to suggest new business ideas and drive changes.
If you are ready to work in a dynamic team, passionate about the product, technology, and the world of entertainment, we’re waiting for your CV and portfolio to schedule an online/offline meeting and get to know each other better!