Who we are
Evoplay is one of the leading iGaming providers, recognized for innovative approach to game development and technological solutions.
Our mission is to surprise not only the iGaming market but the entire entertainment industry with our interesting and unique products. Our game portfolio of 140+ titles, where each is a unique and exciting story, is presented all over the world, including Europe, Latin America, Asia, and the CIS.
The expertise we’re looking for
- At least 6 months of experience as a Certification Engineer;
- Experience in the iGaming industry and its deep understanding;
- Knowledge of slots features;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
Your position will include
- Writing and maintaining test documentation for pre-certification of games (for online casino);
- Testing slots in terms of licensing requirements for different markets, executing status reporting;
- Assisting in product testing to prove quality and efficiency;
- Collaborating with business representatives to improve processes, meet business requirements and transform them into technical tasks;
- Providing operational support for current projects and internal documentation;
- Working with relevant certification authorities to ensure all games meet their requirements;
- Interacting with the Compliance Manager to ensure correspondence to all licensing requirements.
What we offer
We’re here to make a difference! The iGaming world is fun. It’s an exciting and fast-changing industry, and we provide people with different services for their consistent growth, wellness and fun.
- Corporate psychologist;
- Gifts for significant occasions;
- Legal support;
- Flexible working hours;
- Direct access to C-level and opportunity to suggest new business ideas and drive changes.
If you are ready to work in a dynamic team, passionate about the product, technology, and the world of entertainment, we’re waiting for your CV and portfolio to schedule an online/offline meeting and get to know each other better!