WHO WE ARE
Evoplay is one of the leading iGaming providers, recognized for its innovative approach to game development and technological solutions.
Our mission is to surprise not only the iGaming market but the entire entertainment industry with our interesting and unique products. Our game portfolio of 140+ titles, where each is a unique and exciting story, is presented all over the world, including Europe, Latin America, Asia, and the CIS. The key to this success is the teamwork of like-minded people who are passionate about a common goal and love games. Evoplay is the first to introduce a 3D/VR gambling game at ICE 2018, and created Dungeon: Immortal Evil — the first 3D RPG-inspired hack and slash video slot in 2020. We have received numerous nominations at prestigious iGaming awards ceremonies (EGR’s Awards, CasinoBeats, SBC Awards, etc.).
WHAT WE OFFER
We’re here to make a difference! The iGaming world is fun. It’s an exciting and fast-changing industry.
- educational programs for your sustainable professional growth;
- soft skills courses,
- personal career development programs;
- English classes;
- coverage of external educational programs, conferences, and certifications;
- rewards and benefits for top performers.
- insurance or gym coverage programs;
- yoga classes, football, volleyball;
- mindfulness courses and corporate psychologist.
- lots of events and parties;
- team buildings and celebrations;
- gifts for significant occasions;
- communities of soulmates: chess team, running squad, bicycle lovers, etc.;
- and of course, energizing and easy-going colleagues.
- food delivery from the corporate cafe;
- secured bicycle and car parking;
- legal support;
- flexible working hours;
- direct access to C-level and opportunity to suggest new business ideas and drive changes.
THE EXPERTISE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- computer and tech proficiency;
- excellent communication skills;
- upper-intermediate or higher level of English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- experience in customer support;
- higher education in computer science;
- basic knowledge of any programming language.
YOUR POSITION WILL INCLUDE
- Managing and supporting the integrations of our software products into external projects, as well as technical support for partners after the integrations.
- Communication with partners and clients who use our APIs via corporate chats and other communication tools.
- Tech documentation maintenance.
- Admin panel management: creating new accounts, managing access for customers and colleagues, etc.
Shift work (day/night shifts, 2/2, 8 am — 8 pm or 8 pm — 8 am)