• Broad knowledge and experience in Java, Spring framework (2+ years);
• Hands-on experience of Git, Maven;
• Architecture and implementation-level software design;
• A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or related field
Experience with gRPC, Kafka, Keykloak, GraphQL, Docker, REST, SQL, NoSQL databases, Angular.
• Work in an international dynamic team of experienced developers;
• A strong focus on architecture since we are developing a product;
• A sophisticated technology stack, for example, we build our own NoSQL database engine and full-text search engine;
• An agile methodology based on the Scaled Agile Framework which translates to Scrum at the team level;
• Working on a sophisticated and complex product used by over 100 customers;
• Working and implementing modern architecture, algorithms, and concepts;
• Working with the latest technologies including Java 11, Microservice architecture, gRPC, GraphQL;
• Regular business trips;
• Medical insurance and partial sports compensation;
• Regular corporate events;
• German and English classes;
• Training and conference visits.
• Implementing Java-based back-end services and functionality
• Enhancing and improving the backend system architecture (scalability, maintainability, extensibility)
Evolvice Team GmbH is looking for a Java Developer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis. Our client is an international software development company which more than 17 years integrates all of the entered media information in a single “all-in-one” platform for marketing and communication.
The censhare system is regarded as a “Global Publishing” product and ranks among the eight leading publishing systems worldwide