• At least 2 years experience in the creation and implementation of front-end, back-end and interface tests for web and mobile games;
• Experience with project management tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Test Link);
• Experience in manual game testing;
• Strong communication skills, both verbally and written in English;
• A passion for mobile and online games, especially strategy games;
• Enjoy working in a team.
• A challenging and promoting working atmosphere;
• Team-oriented working process, visibly incorporating the results of your work;
• A dedicated team of young talents and highly experienced colleagues;
• Unique expertise in the development of cross-platform games;
• Opportunity to progress in the company and climb the ’career ladder’.
• Playing and testing our mobile strategy games on iOS, Android and Browser;
• Creation of bug reports;
• Creation of new test cases and scenarios based on design specifications;
• Evaluate and estimate testing effort with regards to execution type such as Manual, ad hoc and regression testing;
• Work closely with the Game Development Department.
Since the publication of its MMOGs “Fortress Kings”, “Lords & Knights”, “Crazy Tribes” and “Celtic Tribes”, XYRALITY has grown to one of the most successful mobile games studios in Europe. More than 60 dedicated employees work on the further development of our game portfolio to this day.
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Tester (m/w/d) to analyze, reproduce and document software defects in our mobile strategy games.