Evolve Dev is a technology service provider located in Ukraine and is a sister company of Evolve IT Consulting, a multi-award-winning tech consultancy based in Leicester, UK.
Founded in 2007 as a pure business management consultancy, Evolve has transformed into a full-fledged software house specializing in building client-managed Extended Teams, and offering bespoke software solutions to both startups and established brands.
Our values are Listen, Transform and Enrich and we are driven by delivering true value for our clients through technological innovation.
We are an energetic and dynamic agile company with an unparalleled tech leadership team having more than 50 years of cumulative experience building and delivering our own and custom state-of-the-art and meaningful software solutions.
We are looking for Automation QA to join the EVOLVE family.
- Implementation and maintenance of Automated Test Infrastructure and Test Suites
- Roll out our test strategy on an iterative basis continuously improving transparency and efficiency
- Identify test conditions, both positive and negative, from User Stories, Product Backlog Items, and other requirements documents
- Execute test cases, document results, update progress, and track bugs
- Use both manual and automation testing techniques to identify, track and report existing bugs as well as potential areas of risk in our software
- Support releases by planning, estimating, and tracking the testing efforts and communicating status to stakeholders regularly
- Design and execute non-functional testing (e.g., performance, security, and accessibility) by using standard testing techniques
- Participate in daily stand-ups, sprint planning and retrospectives, and other meetings as needed
- Operate in an agile development team and participate in the design, development, testing, and debugging of applications
- Work with a technical lead and product manager to clearly define product requirements
- 3+ years experience in software testing
- 2+ years experience in automation testing
- Knowledge of C#/JS/Java/Python
- Experience in working with databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Experience in testing APIs
- Experience with Web UI testing
- Understanding of HTTP protocol and knowledge of REST standards
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with CI systems like (GitLab, TeamCity, Jenkins, etc)
- Understanding of software development process, best practices, and concepts
- Good knowledge of the Quality Assurance life cycle, testing methodologies
- Experience of working in an Agile Scrum/Kanban development environment
- Good English skills — Upper-Intermediate
Could be a plus
- Experience in testing of the system with Microservice Architecture
- Experience with test automation tools: Selenium WebDriver, Specflow framework
- Experience working with database technologies: Redis, ElasticSearch, MongoDB
- Experience in Load Testing
- Experience with Docker
- Implementation of CI/CD
- Opportunities for professional and career growth
- Contributing to a high scale, complex product and seeing the real-time impact of your work
- Competitive base salary
- Healthcare insurance
- Challenging tasks and professional development, knowledge & best practice sharing