• Must have: 3+ years experience in programming with Python 3
• Experience with MongoDB, MySQL (Percona)
• Experience with RabbitMQ
• Experience with Docker
• Experience with git
• English — Intermediate+
• Clean/Hexagonal Architecture
• Domain Driven Design with Event Sourcing
• Service Oriented Architecture
• Python Libraries: flask, gunicorn, pandas, pytest, sqlalchemy
• Google Stack: GCS, PubSub, GKE
• Opportunities for professional and career growth
• Competitive base salary
• Healthcare insurance
• Challenging tasks and professional development, knowledge & best practice sharing
• Maintaining and extending an inhouse warehouse management system
• Understanding and solving complex business requirements
The client we offer is the leading online re-commerce provider for books, CDs, DVDs/ Blu-rays, games and clothing in Europe. They offer a fast and easy way for people to sell and purchase pre-owned consumer goods.
Based in Berlin, our client has launched their online trade-in service and the app for iOS and android where consumers in Germany, Austria, France, Belgium and United Kingdom can sell their stuff at fixed prices.
The app is by far the easiest way to sell books and media items that you have no use for anymore. Simply scan the barcodes with the app, see the current price our client offer and sell.
Founded in 2004 as Germany’s first re-commerce platform for pre-owned items, our client has grown to more than 1,900 employees at four locations with our headquarter in Berlin.