• Experience in administering OS (understanding the principles of building fault-tolerant systems)
• Experience in administering AWS Cloud Platform
• AWS Skills:
— Experience with VPC: Subnets, Route Tables, Internet and NAT Gateways, Security Groups
— Experience with IAM: Users, Roles, Policies
— Experience with Route53
— Experience with EC2: Instances, Load Balancers, Auto-scaling
— Experience with RDS and DynamoDB
— Experience with storage systems: S3, EBS
— Experience with ECS
— Experience with CloudFront
— Experience with SNS and SQS
— Experience with Lambda
— Experience with CloudWatch
• Experience with Docker
• Experience in implementing infrastructure as code (Terraform, CloudFormation)
• Understanding of networking (static routing, subnets, gateways)
• Experience in working with/administering CI systems (e.g. TeamCity, Azure DevOps/TFS, Travis CI, Gitlab CI)
• Experience with version control systems (e.g. git, tfvc, subversion)
• Experience with building continuous delivery/continuous deployment
• Knowledge and experience with relational database administration
• English — upper-intermediate > engagement with UK-based team members (read, write and speak).
• Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. bash or Powershell)
• Knowledge/experience with NoSQL
• Understanding of how to use different databases in different conditions
• Experience with orchestration/configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, etc)
• Experience in building CI/CD using native AWS (CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline)
• Main cloud providers’ certification (AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Opportunities for professional and career growth
• Contributing to a high scale, complex product and seeing the real-time impact of your work
• Competitive base salary
• Healthcare insurance
• Educational budget
• Certification in main cloud platforms (AWS, Azure)
• Native English-speaking working context (UK colleagues + English-speaking customers)
• Challenging tasks and professional development, knowledge & best practice sharing
Evolve Dev is a technology service provider located in Ukraine and is a sister company of Evolve IT Consulting, a multi-award-winning tech consultancy based in Leicester, UK.
Founded in 2007 as a pure business management consultancy, Evolve has transformed into a full-fledged software house specializing in building client-managed Extended Teams, and offering bespoke software solutions to both startups and established brands.
Our values are Listen, Transform and Enrich and we are driven by delivering true value for our clients through technological innovation.
We are an energetic and dynamic agile company with an unparalleled tech leadership team having more than 50 years of cumulative experience building and delivering own and custom state-of-the-art and meaningful software solutions.