• 3+ years of experience in native app development with Kotlin and Java
• Experience with Kotlin Coroutines
• Experience with Motion Layouts
• Experience with the interaction of REST APIs
• Knowledge of clean code architecture with MVP, MVVM or MVI
• Knowledge with most popular frameworks: JUnit, Mockito, Espresso, RXjava 2.x, Dagger 2, Retrofit 2, live-data, Kotlin-Android-Extensions
• Knowledge of unit testing & UI testing
• Knowledge of the standard Git workflow
• Understanding of publishing apps in app stores
• Good English
• Opportunities for professional and career growth
• Competitive base salary
• Healthcare insurance
• Challenging tasks and professional development, knowledge & best practice sharing
The client we offer is the leading online re-commerce provider for books, CDs, DVDs/ Blu-rays, games and clothing in Europe. They offer a fast and easy way for people to sell and purchase pre-owned consumer goods. Based in Berlin, our client has launched their online trade-in service and the app for iOS and android where consumers in Germany, Austria, France, Belgium and United Kingdom can sell their stuff at fixed prices.
The app is by far the easiest way to sell books and media items that you have no use for anymore. Simply scan the barcodes with the app, see the current price our client offer and sell.
Founded in 2004 as Germany’s first re-commerce platform for pre-owned items, our client has grown to more than 1,900 employees at four locations with our headquarter in Berlin.