• A minimum of 3 years experience as a Software Developer
• Strong knowledge of programming languages: Java required
• Extensive experience with the Spring framework, especially Spring MVC or Spring Boot
• Strong knowledge of database concepts like Data Integrity, ACID, indexing, partitioning
• Experience working with non-traditional data systems such as Redis, S3, or Elastic Search
• Experience working with microservice architecture.
• Strong knowledge of Linux, proficient to advanced knowledge of command-line programming
• Good knowledge of networking concepts including TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, routing, latency vs throughput
• Hands-on experience with Docker and container orchestration
• Good knowledge of AWS or another cloud provider
• Experience with event-driven programming AWS SQS SNS.
• Hands-on experience with CI/CD with Azure DevOps or Jenkins (Building
pipelines would be a definite plus)
• Knowledge of a frontend technology particularly React JS
• Unique experience of working with global markets
• Opportunities for professional and career growth
• Competitive base salary
• Professional training
• Healthcare insurance
• Challenging tasks and professional development, knowledge & best practice sharing, training
• Use Java and Spring Boot to write enterprise services in a fast-paced production team
• Integrate with and heavily utilize technologies like S3-based object stores, MYSQL, Spring Boot and Amazon Container Services
• Create comprehensive unit, functional, performance, and integration test suites
• Write CI/CD scripts using Azure DevOps Pipelines
• Write comprehensive documentation
• Develop a deep understanding of the core components used within the platform and how these interfaces with other technologies within the company
• Quickly learn and adjust/supplement your skill set as new requirements come up
• Participate in production deployments and provide support when issues may arise
• Supports a clear communication strategy that keeps all relevant stakeholders informed and provides an opportunity to influence the direction of the work
• Train and develop other engineers through knowledge sharing and peer code reviews.
Our client is a B2B Intelligence Platform that helps you to thrive in today’s ultra-competitive markets.
Using analytics and data science to process huge amounts of data, our client is helping Tech Companies to get instant insight into the most effective routes to market.
They also increase productivity by automating account-based research, enabling sales & marketing organizations to quickly pinpoint and engage "best fit" prospects.
Current clients include VERITAS, SAP, Microsoft, and VMWare. They value our ability to aggregate B2B data from many different sources and then contextualize it to solve a particular challenge that they have.