• Two years or more professional experience as a Java EE server-side software developer.
• Strong experience and knowledge of object oriented software design.
• Good knowledge of common data structures.
• Experience (or at least, knowledge) with multi-threaded environments
• Experience with Junit.
• Experience with JDBC, SQL/MySQL.
• Experience with high scalable software and high performing components is a plus.
• Experience with Spring Boot is a plus.
• Experience with Apache Kafka is a plus.
• Experience with Kubernetes is a plus.
• Experience with BigQuery is a plus.
• Experience with Maven, Jenkins, Gitlab, Ansible is a plus.
• Performance Tuning & Optimization (profilers, garbage collection tuning) is a plus.
• Good English
We are searching for people:
• Passionate about developing software and in love with unit and functional testing.
• Committed to high level of quality.
• Pro-active and pragmatic.
• Have willing to learn new technologies.
On this job, you will:
• Add features to the existing modules and develop new.
• Tune the applications when they do not abide by the real time constraints.
• Add unit and functional tests wherever you feel they are needed.
• Run refactoring sessions when needed. (not everything is perfect).
• Work closely with your colleagues.
• Code review your colleagues work.
• Automatize deployment processes.
• Think of and write technical specifications.
• Contribute to the design and the implementation of new modules.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and focused Mid and Seniors Java Developer to join our Odds Matrix Back End development team in Lviv to help us to develop and maintain full Sports Betting Software Solutions from betting to settlement.