We are seeking a talented engineer to take on a role for a precision agriculture company founded in 2014 with offices based in the Netherlands, Poland, and Ukraine. The principal aim is to develop precision agriculture products and services that help farmers worldwide by using the latest technology trends. You will work in a self-management team, making your impact on the further development of the product.
- Firmware development
- Participating in meetings with a customer on a regular basis
- Striving for continuous improvement within the team
- 3+ years of commercial experience in embedded software development (C/C++)
- Solid understanding and experience with RTOS-based systems
- Experience in HAL-drivers development
- Experience with embedded IDE’s (Eclipse, Keil, VSCode)
- Software debugging skills with JTAG, logic analyzer, etc.
- Hardware debugging skills with an oscilloscope, and multimeter
- Experience and understanding of working principles of common electronics periphery (ADC, DAC, UART, SPI, I2C, CAN, PWM, Interrupt Timers, Flash, EEPROM, etc.)
- Communications Protocols and Levels (OSI-model)
- Ability to translate generic requirements into design specifications and development tasks
- Good knowledge of Git and development in a team (GitFlow)
- At least Intermediate English, both spoken and written
- Education: Degree in software engineering/electrical engineering/computer science or related field
Possibility to work in office space in Gliwice (Poland). Remote can be discussed after the probation period.
Would be a plus
- Experience with GPS-system devices and products (ublox, navspark, etc.)
- Experience with ESP-IDF Framework, LWIP, and other high-level embedded frameworks and libraries
- Embedded software best practice knowledge (modular architectures, HAL, SOLID principles)
- Experience designing software APIs, managing make files, and building environment
- Mathematical (algorithms) and embedded simulation environments (ex. MATLAB) knowledge
- Team-management frameworks knowledge (Agile, Scrum)
We offer a warm, friendly, and collaborative environment, constant support and knowledge sharing, a well-organized working process, and the ability to grow professionally. We’ve created a strong corporate culture based on transparency, freedom, honesty, and partnership. Join our passionate professional community!