Euristiq specializes in IoT and enterprise software applications with a complex back-end that is made to be highly available, performant, scalable, and reliable.
Our expertise, senior team level, and right management strategies allow us to do non-trivial projects for world-famous clients.
About the project
Here at Euristiq, we are looking for an enthusiastic, creative, and innovative Business Analyst with excellent command over the English language.
You will work closely with business owners starting from the discovery phase to the implementation of new products driving the strategic vision. You will engage in business calls with clients, basic design tasks like drawing mockups, and pre-sales activities in general. As a part of our team, you will play a key role in defining and shaping new projects and approaches to delivery.
It is an exciting opportunity for highly motivated individuals who would like to unify and develop design and BA skills.
- 2+ years of practice as an IT Business Analyst
- Experience of working in a business environment with fast-changing priorities
- Practical experience with project scope description, proposal writing, pre-sales activities
- Experience in writing SRS documentation
- Understanding of application development and software development lifecycle concepts
- Extensive experience in day-to-day communication with clients
- Basic design skills (e.g. creating mockups)
- Ability to speak the same language with clients, developers, and designers
- Self-development and constant learning in the field of business analysis
- Strong negotiation, influencing, and stakeholder management skills
- English skills at Advanced level
- Gathering user and business requirements
- Working with project scope description, preparing proposals, designing mockups
- Writing SRS documentation
- Taking an active part in pre-sale activities and communication with clients
- Working closely with development teams to ensure the requirements delivered in a fast-paced business environment
- Reporting on results and suggesting improvement ideas along with new opportunities for project development
- Taking part in project transition to delivery and supporting them when needed
Would be a plus
- Design skills (UI/UX design, information architecture, responsive design, common design patterns, graphic design basics, typography, color theory, etc.)
- Familiarity with tools for drawing UI mockups for web applications
- Experience in Project Management
- Professional growth and development program
- Challenging projects
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Modern office
- Possibility to work remotely
- Health care program
- Free English courses
- Bookсrossing library
- Transparent corporate culture
- Freedom, honesty, partnership
- Passionate professional community