Join us to build the leading platform for businesses to book, manage and pay for all their workforce travel. You will be working as part of the engineering team on a product used by thousands of companies worldwide.
The ideal candidate is passionate about building, learning, and refining code/projects; a creator and problem solver, who sees what others don’t.
- Working as part of a dynamic and multi-functional team with other engineers
- Developing new product features, components, and services using the core technology stack
- Working alongside other team members through pair programming, code reviews, planning sessions, and assistance when needed
- Taking ownership of your work from design to production
- Working closely with the other teams to better understand features and their customer value
- Being a voice for continuous improvement in the team’s development and release process
- Staying abreast of emerging technologies, trends, tools, frameworks, languages, and services
- 3+ years of commercial experience as a .NET developer (C#)
- Practical experience with .Net Core, ASP.NET MVC
- Strong coding skills, SOLID principles, and design patterns
- Experience in working with AWS (Serverless, and DynamoDB)
- Strong knowledge of RESTful API
- Experience with Redis, Memcached
- Experience with SQL Server, NoSQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and proactive attitude
- Upper-Intermediate English level
Would be a plus
- Experience and understanding of CI/CD
- Experience of working as a part of a distributed team
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming or similar
We offer a warm, friendly, and collaborative environment, constant support and knowledge sharing, a well-organized working process, and the ability to grow professionally. We’ve created a strong corporate culture based on transparency, freedom, honesty, and partnership. Join our passionate professional community!