eTeam is a global company with offices in the US, Poland, Ukraine, and Mexico specializing in building custom software for enterprise clients and VC-backed startups across the US, UK, Germany, Japan, and Indonesia. In five years, we have grown to a team of over 100 employees worldwide, become a certified AWS Consulting partner, and have been named a global Clutch Leader for three years in a row. Recently we were ranked in the Inc. 5000 list.
We look for people who are curious, creative and work to be a little better every day. In our work together, we embody our values: Teamwork, Curiosity, Accountability and Integrity.
You’ll be on the front line of finding new business opportunities by providing sales and marketing support in building a pipeline of leads to meet business plans, quotas and company objectives.
- Researching and creating targeted lists of people (prospects) who could benefit from the сompany’s software development, DevOps and data services;
- Reaching out to curated, targeted lists to identify sales opportunities;
- Guide qualified prospects onto the next stage of the sales process by booking a further conversation between the prospect and a Sales Executive;
- Conduct client or market surveys to obtain additional information about potential leads;
- Maintain and clean up internal CRM to keep all the information up-to-date.
- More than 1 year of experience in Lead Generation;
- Excellent English communication (verbal and written);
- Experience with lead research and keeping their data up-to-date;
- Experience in using CRM;
- Strong project and time management skills.
Will be a plus:
- Grow professionally with subsidized certifications, courses, and conferences;
- Improve your English with conversation clubs and direct client communication;
- Remote work, flexible schedule, bonuses for important life events.