eTeam is a global company with offices in the US, Poland, Ukraine, and Mexico specializing in building custom software for enterprise clients and VC-backed startups across the US, UK, Germany, Japan, and Indonesia. In five years, we have grown to a team of over 100 employees worldwide, become a certified AWS Consulting Partner, and have been named a global Clutch Leader for three years in a row. Recently we were ranked in the Inc. 5000 list.
We look for people who are curious, creative and work to be a little better every day. In our work together, we embody our values: Teamwork, Curiosity, Accountability and Integrity.
We are looking for an experienced professional to join our team and be responsible for managing the life-cycle of teammates in the projects, working closely with account managers and clients, supporting organizational goals and promoting a healthy work environment.
- Managing independently the entire life-cycle of augmented teams in the projects (participation in the interviews, onboarding and offboarding activities, motivations, managing attrition risks, etc);
- Working with account managers, teams and clients to improve business unit performance;
- Being a reference point for HR-related questions from teams and clients;
- Maintain the company’s culture and promote a healthy work environment;
- Seek continuous improvements in HR policies and evaluate current processes for increased efficiencies.
- 3+ years experience in the role of HR Generalist/HRBP or related positions in IT companies;
- Strong communication, organizational and leadership skills;
- Exceptional writing and oral skills. Demonstrated ability to produce clear, compelling, motivating communications for team members of all levels and in all geographies;
- Ability to work independently, prioritize deliverables and deliver high-quality outputs in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to solve moderate to complex problems; resourceful and takes initiative to seek internal and external resources when problem-solving;
- Fluent spoken and written English.
Will be a plus:
- Great customer service skills;
- Degree in Psychology or Pedagogy.
- Grow professionally with subsidized certifications, courses, and conferences;
- Improve your English with conversation clubs and direct client communication;
- Remote work, flexible schedule, bonuses for important life events.