We are looking for a Senior Manual/Automation QA engineer to ensure and deliver highest-quality software products through continuous application quality control. Our client is an Indonesian fintech company that processes payments, runs marketplaces, disburses payroll and loans, detects fraud and helps other businesses to grow. The client wants to develop a new e-wallet app that complements their merchant ecosystem.
- Develop, maintain, and extend automated e2e tests;
- Testing of iOS and Android mobile applications;
- Regress and verify defects as needed, record test results, and provide metrics;
- Analyze requirements, develop testing strategies, and write test cases;
- Doing manual and automation testing (50:50);
- Continuously improve client’s testing infrastructure to ensure its reliability and scalability.
- 3+ years of practical experience in software test automation;
- Hands on experience in test automation and e2e testing framework eg cypress;
- Working knowledge of QA automation best practices using Python/Java, BDD frameworks such as Cucumber and Gherkin;
- Good level of understanding of QA process, Test planning, Test case generation and Defect Management (JIRA);
- A solid understanding of how REST APIs and the Browser DOM work, and the ability to debug errors using tools such as Postman and your favorite browser’s developer tools;
- API automation experience;
- Familiarity with git or other source control system;
- Good understanding of enterprise infrastructure and application components (application, database, storage, etc.);
- Good spoken English.
- Grow professionally with subsidized certifications, courses, and conferences;
- Improve your English with conversation clubs and direct client communication;
- Enjoy our extra perks: remote work, flexible schedule, bonuses for important life events, fresh food & snacks in the office;
- Let loose with fun parties, BBQs, online activities and off-sites.