eTeam is an international software development company with offices in San Francisco and Kyiv. We’ve been building custom software for our clients, partners and our own products since 2016. Our approach and dedication to agile, iterative development with complete transparency allows us to bring decades of combined experience to new startups and the fresh innovation of a small team to enterprise projects.
We are looking for an experienced Middle Project Manager to join our team and be responsible for relationships with particular customers.
- Translate high-level product requirements into feature specs;
- Interact closely with a development team by leading product development activities;
- Assist Customer to define the technical product strategy and roadmap;
- Conduct presentations and demonstrate the product to stakeholders.
- At least 4 years of experience working in the software development industry, the last 3 of which in managerial positions (Project Manager/Product Manager);
- Deep knowledge of Scrum development process;
- Understanding of client-server architecture, HTTP(s), REST API;
- Ability to construct a meaningful roadmap with well-scoped phases;
- Developed communication skills for gathering requirements from business and translating them into a backlog;
- Ability to set smart sprint goals that deliver tangible working functionality;
- Ability to write concise acceptance criteria for user stories;
- Familiarity with the most common ALM systems (e.g. JIRA);
- Advanced/Fluent English.
Will be a plus:
- Background in development or business analysis.
- Grow professionally with subsidized certifications, courses, and conferences;
- Improve your English with conversation clubs and direct client communication;
- Enjoy our extra perks: unlimited vacation, flexible schedule, bonuses for important life events, fresh food & snacks in the office;
- Let loose with fun parties, BBQs, online activities and off-sites.