We are looking for a Senior Backend (Node.js) developer. Our client is an Indonesian fintech company that processes payments, runs marketplaces, disburses payroll and loans, detects fraud and helps other businesses to grow. The client wants to develop a new e-wallet app that complements their merchant ecosystem.
- End-to-end product development;
- Writing reusable and maintainable code;
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality;
- Integrating with different third-party APIs;
- Optimizing code for maximum performance;
- Participating in the Agile development process, team planning, estimation, review activities;
- Work in an international team;
- Expected to be part of the rotation that prioritizes immediate bug fixes if required;
- Expected to be fully embedded into the team.
- 5+ years of professional experience building Node.js applications;
- Understanding of SOLID design principles;
- Experience working with RESTful APIs;
- Experience working with relational databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL;
- Unit testing skills (Jest);
- Upper-Intermediate written and spoken English;
- High levels of ownership and responsibility.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with DDD, Clean Architecture and microservices.
- Grow professionally with subsidized certifications, courses, and conferences;
- Improve your English with conversation clubs and direct client communication;
- Enjoy our extra perks: remote work, flexible schedule, bonuses for important life events, fresh food & snacks in the office;
- Let loose with fun parties, BBQs, online activities and off-sites.