We are looking for a Middle QA engineer to ensure and deliver highest-quality software products through continuous application quality control. Our client is an Indonesian fintech company that processes payments, runs marketplaces, disburses payroll and loans, detects fraud and helps other businesses to grow. The client wants to develop a new e-wallet app that complements their merchant ecosystem.
- Manual testing of native IoS and Android mobile applications and Web applications;
- API testing; REST API or SOAP;
- Creation and maintenance of testing artifacts: checklists, test cases, etc.;
- Active participation in the development process;
- Provide clear and accurate reporting on testing progress and results;
- Search, record and track software bugs;
- Analysis of potential risks related to product quality.
- 2+ years of experience as a QA engineer;
- Proven experience in web and native mobile applications testing (both UI and server side);
- Solid knowledge of testing methodologies and approaches;
- Experience in dev tools usage (web inspector, firebug, etc.);
- Experience with Browserstack;
- Willingness to work in an Agile environment;
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills;
- Upper-intermediate English.
- Grow professionally with subsidized certifications, courses, and conferences;
- Improve your English with conversation clubs and direct client communication;
- Enjoy our extra perks: remote work, flexible schedule, bonuses for important life events, fresh food & snacks in the office;
- Let loose with fun parties, BBQs, online activities and off-sites.