We are looking for a Middle/Senior Back-End Developer with a strong Node.js/Typescript/GraphQL background for a unique project in a Low Code market. Nedyx is a web-based Low Code Application platform with a special focus on Analytics that aims to provide IT & business departments with IT functions, and citizen business developers in large organizations the possibility to develop business applications that are visually appealing, content-rich, engaging, and intuitive to use. Like Lego, the Nedyx platform provides components or building blocks that can be combined with a visual drag and drop user interface to build, design, and deploy business applications in a quick, flexible, and efficient manner.
- Focusing on the back-end development of web application;
- Writing reusable and maintainable code;
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality;
- Optimizing code for maximum performance;
- Proposing solutions and approaches to technically handle non-trivial requests;
- Participating in the Agile development process, team planning, estimation, review activities;
- Work in an international team.
- 3-5 years of professional experience building backend for web applications;
- Very strong skills and experience with Node.js;
- Strong knowledge and experience with TS;
- PostgreSQL knowledge and experience, general SQL versatility;
- Experience with GraphQL;
- Upper-intermediate written and spoken English.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with any ORM, TypeORM especially welcomed;
- Experience with apollo and TypeGraphql stack;
- Basic Linux knowledge;
- Experience with AWS tools;
- Interest or some experience with JS frontend frameworks (React, Angular).
- Grow professionally with subsidized certifications, courses, and conferences;
- Improve your English with conversation clubs and direct client communication;
- Enjoy our extra perks: remote work, unlimited vacation, flexible schedule, bonuses for important life events, fresh food & snacks in the office;
- Let loose with fun parties, BBQs, online activities and off-sites.