Esenti is looking for experienced Senior DevOps Engineer:
Role and responsibilities:
- Deploy, maintain and improve our private cloud infrastructure.
- Create and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Participate in the engineering planning and discussions, provide guidance to development teams.
- Design and deploy monitoring solutions to ensure stable application performance and timely problem-solving.
- Set up alert systems.
- At least 3 years experience in Linux/Unix administration.
- Experience deploying and managing Kubernetes/Docker clusters.
- Experience in monitoring technologies.
- Experience programming in at least one of the following languages: Python, Go, TypeScript, or similar programming languages.
- Experience with logging, monitoring, and deployment automation tools.
- Experience with setup, tuning and monitoring of PostgreSQL and Redis.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools.
Nice to have:
- Experience with message brokers and event streams like RabbitMQ and Kafka.
- Experience of setting up private clouds.
- Strong understanding of networking, TCP/IP and load balancing.
- Experience with self-managed S3-compatible datastores like Minio.
Like our vacancy — join us!
Apply for a vacancy or send your CV with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects to [email protected]