Our client, an international leader in payment systems, solutions for online, mobile and retail trade, is looking for its Ukrainian office the candidates for the following position: Middle QA Engineer
Place of duty: Kiev
Testing of embedded software for payment POS terminals for electronic payment industry.
- Testing of software for bank payment terminals, as well as related services based on Windows and Linux OS.
- Manual testing.
- Regression testing.
- Software issues analysis and reporting.
- QA documentation preparation and its periodic reviewing.
- Cooperation with Development and Support teams.
REQUESTED SKILLS :
- Excellent communication, documentation skills
- Be driven and motivated to success, stress resistance
- Attentive to details
- Be a team player
Intermediate English language (reading, writing, speaking, comprehension)
IT SKILLS / TOOLS :
- Strong knowledge of software testing theory, software development lifecycle
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in testing of desktop applications and client-server model systems
- Experience in creating and updating testing documentation (test programs, test cases, bug reports)
- Experience in Jira, Confluence, bug tracking systems
- Basic networking, utilities, Wireshark
- Good knowledge of Windows, Linux OS administrating
- Ability to setup, configure and manage virtual environment
- Knowledge of any programming language
- Basic cryptography knowledge
We are waiting for Your CV: [email protected]