Our partner, a multinational Game Development Company headquartered in Tokyo (Japan) is looking for Senior Full Stack Engineer
Workplace: Ukrainian office of the company. Remote work.
We are seeking a Full Stack Engineer who is ready to work with new technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking organization that is always pushing boundaries. Here, you will take complete, end-to-end ownership of projects across the entire stack. Our ideal candidate has experience-building products across the stack and a firm understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases, and multiple back end languages.
You will be leading a small team working at the forefront of new technology, solving the challenges that impact both the front end and back end architecture, and ultimately, delivering an amazing global user experience.
Don`t miss your chance to be the one who stands at the origin of the new global game provider!
Join our multicultural team and be the one combining the best from the western and eastern gaming!
Objectives of this Role
- Work across the full stack, building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth
- Develop new features and infrastructure development in support of rapidly emerging business and project requirements
- Assume leadership of new projects from conceptualization to deployment
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
- Efficiently and smoothly cooperate with development teams in other countries
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Contribute to the development of back-end and web front-end sides of the solution based on React/NodeJS technology stack
- Help the team in picking-up and further developing a new software product based on selected technology stack
- Communicate with the stakeholders and other project teams to ensure proper coordination, collaboration, and troubleshooting in the distributed code base and environments
- Be the lead of the project Scrum team
- Alongside you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable product to meet company’s needs
Desired experience and skills:
- 5+ years of experience with Node.js
- 5+ years of experience with Core Node.js packages like crypto, http, fs, cluster etc
- Experience with Fastify/Express/Koa/Socket.io/Hapi
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with Redis
- Experience with brokers (Kafka, RabbitMQ etc)
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with Nginx
- Experience in the development of online slot games will be considered a plus
- Zeplin experience or similar
- Experience with Pixi.js or Phaser
- Knowledge of Canvas or WebGL
Salary range: $6500-$7500
An agile and multicultural company
Health insurance & Wellness Package
Focus on your growth and development
We are waiting for Your CV: [email protected]