The Project has a complicated architecture and wide technology stack:
4+ years of experience in Python development with all aspects from list below
Good understanding of threading/multiprocessing/async/io difference
OpenCV video/image processing
DL frameworks(PyTorch, MXNet, TensorFlow, etc)
No SQL/SQL solutions (Redis, MongoDB, etc)
Solid English language knowledge
Would be a plus:
- AI/ML/DL knowledge
- Ability to read and understand C/C++ code
- Productize the data science work
- Collaborate with the Data Scientists, Solution Architects and Business Analysts to ensure alignment
between the business objectives and the analytics back end
- Stay up to date and informed about breakthrough Artificial Intelligence technologies with the potential to
transform business, the workforce or consumer experience and how that can be leveraged by the Data
- Automate the Data Science team infrastructure
- Make sure that the environments created during the model development and training can be easily
managed and replicated for the final product
- Create easily transportable and self-contained environments (Anaconda, Docker)
About the company:
The company is expanding its business and entering Ukraine. It was founded in 2005 and since that time has made its way from a promising tech startup to a mature software vendor serving over 1 billion users worldwide.
The company’s particular forte is online video where they drive digital transformation for world-renowned brands such as Discovery, Vodafone, and Motorsport. The focus is on US and EU markets, delivering solutions to 40+ countries.
Join the Team of forward thinkers who believe in strong leadership, continuous learning, relentless pursuit of excellence, and dedication to client success.