• The Solution Architect is a senior person in IT Operations unit, primary role is to orchestrate BSS solution scope, contribute to RCA (Root Cause Analysis) in scope of Problem Management process, contribute to Changes assessment and verification (test) in scope of Change Management process.
• Contribute to SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act) audit.
• Represent Ericsson during customer negotiations on BSS scope changes
Duties and responsibilities
• Architect is also expected to orchestrate the requirement gathering, analyze business requirements and solution proposal exercise, contribute to ATP (Acceptance Test Procedure) development, following verification.
• Should support Operations team in configurations, change implementation and incidents RCA (Root Cause analysis) activities.
• Key stakeholder in CAB — Change advisory board.
• Responsible to handle client interactions with respect to scope of solution under operations.
• A person who well understands the lifecycle of application services delivery, E2E configuration flow.
• Perfect knowledge of few types of any vendor BSS solution architecture
• Practical experience not less then 3years with CRM/BackEnd systems in operator or vendor, who maintain BSS solutions
• Practical experience in definition of technical requirements and architecture control of BSS scope during Operations or Development of new Telco Operator BSS systems
• Good knowledge of ITIL, eTOM, SDLC
• Telco business processes awareness understanding, and experience is mandatory. Subject matter expertise on operator BSS
• Sense of urgency with quality as a key deliverable
• Strong background in managing/effecting change
• Self-driven, structured, to the point type of mindset
• Communication skills
• Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
• English skills, oral and written upper intermediate +
• University degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or equivalent experience in a related discipline
We offer You:
— Possibility to build your career, learn and develop together with others in a truly international company.
— Possibility to shape the future and build the Networked Society.
— Competitive Ericsson compensations & benefit package.