Responsibilities and Duties
• Responsible for building and managing of ADM (Application development and Maintenance) team test processes
• Responsible for tests of releases and CRs (change requests) out of Ericsson ADM (Application development and Maintenance) team as well their fixes coming from Core Solution Delivery (Ericsson Implementation Project Team)
• The QA manager will have to ensure test of releases and CRs to provide high level of quality for Customer and participate in common efforts of delivery recognizing all bugs and problems of releases, increasing stability and uptime by working closely with the operations team.
Essential professional experience:
• Managing, planning, and preparing ADM QA activities
• Managing the readiness of deliverables into production
• Communicating with developers regarding issues of release and CRs to various stakeholders
• Participating in aligning release schedules
• 5+ years relevant working experience in QA field of which at least 2+ years relevant with experience across multiple projects.
• Solid knowledge of CI/CD, preferably experience with GitLab CI/CD or Jenkins;
• Experience with both front-end and back-end testing;
• Experience with building and maintaining test automation frameworks;
• Strong technical skills, experience in both functional and non-functional, manual and automation testing, ideally in a continuous delivery environment;
• Implementation of tools to gain the maximum benefit of QA effort. This includes testing tools for functional, performance, automation, etc.
• Knowledge of VCS systems like GIT, SVN, Perforce;
• Good knowledge of the Quality Assurance life cycle, testing methodologies;
• Understanding of client-server architecture;
• Any programming language coding experience (2+ years);
• Experience in working with databases;
• Experience with Kafka or other queueing technologies;
• Experience in investigating business and technical incidents;
• Good ability to work collaboratively in a team.
• University degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or equivalent experience in a related discipline
• Business Hours — Monday -Friday
• Available on-call/shift to manage Business Priorities