The product for maintenance to meet the needs of the fast-changing automotive industry. The deep-AI technology, combined with telematics data, gives the ability to predict the condition of a vehicle across its life cycle.
The deep learning models unlock the actual value of vehicle data for automakers, Tier 1 suppliers, and vehicle fleets.
We are looking for a front-end developer, who would be responsible for developing telematics web applications and integrating them with AWS-based services.
- 5+ years of experience as a cloud developer
- proficiency with Node.JS and/or NestJS
- Python experience is an advantage
- Proficient understanding of core AWS technologies.
- Experience in designing RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with databases like MS SQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB
- Familiarity with ElastiCache and/or Kinesis
- BSc in computer science, or a related field
- Ability to take a business scenario and turn it into a technical design
- English — upper intermediate
Our perks and benefits:
- We take care of our employees and offer flexible working hours and the option of working from home due to the current situation.
- Boost your energy with 24 working days of vacation.
- Paid Sick days: 15 working days.
- Learn English with free classes.
- Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events — due to the current situation on a virtual basis.
- Visiting our office you can count on refreshments to keep you energized throughout the day.
- Technical Interview.
- CTO Interview.
- Client interview.