WHO WE ARE
We are Erbis, a full-cycle development team building innovative solutions to help entrepreneurs and enterprises change the world for the better. We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our team.
Is an indie company based in Silicon Valley, California, that provides the solution used by Fortune 500 companies helping them reduce costs and increase operational efficiency.
Aggregating data from more than 40 US-based and outside US carriers the system provides visibility for global supply chains, helping to enhance collaboration between multiple suppliers, customers, and supply chain partners by providing real-time insights about delivery costs, transactions, and other relevant supply chain information. The solution provides analytics tools that help companies not only control their shipping rates but also negotiate better contracts and identify fraudulent activities.
- At least 3 years of experience in a QA role.
- Excellent in test execution.
- Knowledgeable about boundary value analysis, equivalence partitioning, state transition, and other test design techniques.
- Able to document, execute and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, and harness scripts.
- Knowledgeable about requirements analysis (impact analysis, traceability matrix, functional & non-functional requirements).
- Experience in SOAP and REST services testing (considered a plus).
- Familiar with test automation using Java (considered a plus).
- Working with relationship databases (considered a plus).
- Working with Unix/Linux environments, Amazon Web Services (considered a plus).
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Design, develop, maintain and execute functional, regression, and integration tests for the platform.
- Represent QA at stand-ups, project meetings, etc.
- Work closely with internal teams to identify system requirements.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
WE HAVE SOME PERKS & BENEFITS. YOU CAN:
- Choose your working mode and working hours
- Get recharge with paid vacation days
- Get well faster with paid sick days
- Join company parties, cultural, and sports events — due to the current situation on a virtual basis
- Participate in our Bring Your Own Device Program