WHO WE ARE:
We are Erbis, a full-cycle development team building innovative solutions to help entrepreneurs and enterprises change the world for the better. We are looking for a React Engineer to join our team.
OUR CLIENT & PRODUCT:
The US-based data-driven business that serves colleges and universities. They help educational institutions drive their success with data transparency, both across departments on campus and the higher education marketplace. Our client leverages real-time student record-level data to visualize opportunities and provide analytics highlighting improvement areas.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in React.
- Expertise with React workflow tooling, including npm, yarn, webpack, and git.
- Experience implementing user interfaces using component libraries, such as Rebass and Formik.
- Knowledge of code testing best practices and frameworks.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
WE HAVE SOME PERKS & BENEFITS. YOU CAN:
- Choose your working mode and working hours.
- Get recharge with paid vacation days.
- Get well faster with paid sick days.
- Join company parties, cultural, and sports events.
- Participate in our Bring Your Own Device Program.