WHO WE ARE
We are Erbis, a full-cycle development team building innovative solutions to help entrepreneurs and enterprises change the world for the better. We are looking for Account Support Specialist to join our team.
A top-notch Logistics IT provider based in Silicon Valley, California that provides a supply chain optimization solution used by Fortune 500 companies helping them reduce costs and increase operational efficiency.
Aggregating data from more than 40 US-based and outside US carriers the system provides visibility for global supply chains, helping to enhance collaboration between multiple suppliers, customers, and supply chain partners by providing real-time insights about delivery costs, transactions, and other relevant supply chain information. Solution provides analytics tools that help companies not only control their shipping rates but also negotiate better contracts and identify fraudulent activities.
- Speaking fluent English (Advanced).
- Showing outstanding computer skills and strong Microsoft Excel knowledge.
- Aware about EDI.
- Having an eye for detail.
- Exposing excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced with ticket management and FTP management systems.
- Highly organized, able to establish and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, able to set priorities, and take initiative with given assignments.
- Comfortable with minimal supervision, but high accountability.
- Willing to learn as you go, with a “Do-It-Yourself” attitude.
- Become an expert in our software until you are proficient and able to test it.
- Understand the variances in how each customer utilizes software.
- Respond to client’s requests for information or account changes while meeting established SLA’s.
- Update and create training information.
- Conduct online training sessions with customers, their suppliers and carriers.
- Assist with troubleshooting by researching, testing, assessing, and then reporting specifics with facts and detailed examples.
- Manage and monitor customer data to identify opportunities (efficiencies, cost savings, etc).
- Monitor our EDI orchestrations for files that need reprocessing and contact customers when needed.
- Perform data support tasks: develop custom reports, analyze customer data to identify trends and data anomalies, and perform data scrubbing.
- Manage, monitor, and establish metrics.
- Review and maintain account databases, and set up new customers.
- Test changes in software, identify and report issues, and create and update project management tickets.
- Create change requests for new customer initiatives that are outside of the initial statement of work.
- Track customer activity as required to support invoicing requirements.
WE HAVE SOME PERKS & BENEFITS. YOU CAN:
- Choose your working mode and working hours.
- Get recharged with 24 working days of vacation.
- Get well faster with paid sick leave.
- Join company parties, and cultural events — due to the current situation on a virtual basis.