WHO WE ARE
We are Erbis, a full-cycle development team building innovative solutions to help entrepreneurs and enterprises change the world for the better.
We are looking for a Junior ESB Engineer to join our team.
- Understanding of SDLC.
- Good understanding of client-server architecture.
- Basic Java or other coding experience.
- Web Services (SOAP & REST is mandatory).
- Data formats: EDI ,XML, XSL, CSV).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- English on Upper-Intermediate level both verbal and written.
- Troubleshooting and data management skills.
- Attention to detail.
CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE:
- Understanding and experience with any Enterprise Service Bus implementations or other business integration software.
- Domain knowledge: Transportation / Logistics / Supply Chain Technology.
- EDI 204, 210, 214, 315, etc is a plus pluse.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field.
- Exposure to security concepts / best practices.
- Working with current ESB implementation (IBM App Connect).
- As a part o the team implement gradual migration to new ESB implementation (to be chosen together with the candidate.
WE HAVE SOME PERKS & BENEFITS. YOU CAN:
- Stay safe with our COVID-19 Prevention & Protection Office Policy.
- Choose your working mode and working hours.
- Get recharge with 24 working days of vacation.
- Get well faster with paid sick leave.
- Attend our free English classes.
- Join company parties, cultural, and sports events — due to the current situation on a virtual basis.
- Participate in a recycling campaign in our cozy office.
- Count on refreshments to keep you energized throughout the office day.