If you are the kind of person who enjoys and gets energy from communicating with people, then we need you. We are looking for a “sales manager” who is not afraid to share a big, ambitious goal to join our team.
↔️ Equal is a full-cycle digital product design and development agency (UI/UX and implementation). We help ambitious startups and product owners achieve their business goals through strategy (UX), design (UI), and related development technologies.
We have just turned 3 years old. Despite the pandemic and the war, we continue to grow x2 per year in both employees and sales. In 3 years we have grown from one person with a laptop to:
- a friendly team of 14 people who truly love their job and have a great sense of humor
- Top Rated Plus Agency status on Upwork
- 16 international awards in UI/UX design and development
- the top 10 best agencies in Eastern Europe according to Clutch
We are proud that among our clients there are members of the young Forbes list. We have worked with brands such as Esprit, Disney, Epson, IFS, and also supplied solutions for growing startups from the US, Canada, Israel, the UK, the UAE, and the Netherlands in areas such as Fintech, LegalTech, E-commerce, Marketplace, Healthcare, and Edtech.
We believe that a successful product is a balance between business goals, resources, and user pain points. That’s why we are Equal ↔️.
Wishes to the candidate
- Conversational English at C1+
- At least one year of experience in B2B sales of IT services
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to close deals with $10K+ check
- Being a proactive, attentive, organized person, self-motivated and result-oriented
What you’ll have to do
- Qualify leads, convert leads into clients and meet monthly goals
- Make deals on platforms such as Upwork, Linkedin, Angel list, etc.
- Test sales strategies and improve sales funnel performance
- Maintain records in the CRM system
- Clarify initial business requirements, prepare estimates and individual commercial proposals
What you will get
- Ability to work remotely from anywhere in the world
- A strong portfolio of projects and marketing materials that will help you attract customers
- Creative working atmosphere and absence of bureaucracy
- A friendly team of enthusiastic people who care about the result and the quality of the work they do
- 50% coverage of tuition fees for advanced training courses and masterclasses
- 3 weeks of paid vacation per year
- 5 paid sick days per year
- Opportunity for career growth and development
- Official employment — our accountant will take care of bookkeeping and taxes
- Fun corporate parties, team building, and other events
- Average salary $1-2k (fixed salary + % of sales + bonuses) per month
🇺🇦 Part of the profits we donate to humanitarian aid and to the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Therefore, the more you sell, the more people in need we can help.
To apply for a job, please fill out this form and we will contact you:
Our Website — equal.design
Our Instagram — www.instagram.com/equal_ds
Our Showreel — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xwzhbQnTGk&ab_channel=Equal