● strong knowledge of Kubernetes;
● strong experience with Linux system administration (Debian/Ubuntu Linux);
● experience in administration MongoDB;
● experience with tools like Terraform and Ansible;
● experience working with SCM/CI systems like Gitlab CI and Jenkins (groovy pipelines, parameterized jobs etc).
● experience working with Graylog, Zabbix, Prometheus;
● knowledge of AWS and/or GCP;
● experience with vSphere (Vcenter, ESXI, Dswitch etc);
● experience working with Nexus Repository Manager;
● experience working with RabbitMQ;
● knowledge of networking principles Site-to-Site VPN, Routing.
● competitive salary;
● friendly and highly professional team;
● dynamic development opportunities;
● constant internal training (webinars, networks, workshops);
● free charge tea, coffee, fruits, cookies in the office;
● corporate gym;
● comfortable office with a convenient location (Kyiv, Voskresenka) — Bratyslavska 11.
● Participate in planning and implementation of the product’s infrastructure;
● Secure, scale and manage Kubernetes environments;
● Implement automation approach and infrastructure-as-code;
● Secure, scale and manage Linux virtual environments;
● Create, maintain and iterate on our CI/CD processes for new and existing services;
● Improve the process of knowledge sharing throughout the engineering team