- Identifying and applying inbuilt development functions from content management systems.
- Maintaining websites for long-term clients, making design and content changes as requested.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Development of an internal product for the company’s needs using modern approaches.
- Always stay consistent with our brand guidelines
- Strong experience with React / Redux, TypeScript.
- Experience with browser APIs & front-end performance optimizations.
- MSc, BSc in CS is an advantage.
- English B2+.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Jest/Enzyme/Puppeteer/Cypress.
- Experience with modern UI kits like Material etc,.
- Strong UI/UX sense.
- Experience with CI/CD.
WHAT IT MEANS TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM:
- Long-term career opportunities with dynamically developing company;
- Flexible schedule; the working day can start at 8 am or at 12 pm;
- Wanna work remotely? Why not!;
- Super cool working space is located on Podil, and is equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work as well as relax time;
- Modern Mac working equipment;
- Fun events with your team;
- Opportunity to take part in a product decision-making process;
- Work with a well-motivated fast-and-furious team;
- Coffee, tea, Red Bull, sweets, fruits, and more snacks;
- 20 paid vacation days & 7 paid sick leaves.