We are looking for Senior DevOps engineer to join our EPAM Kharkiv DevOps Unit.
Our client is a big enterprise German company that provides SaaS (Software as a Service) offerings since many years and is going to enhance these services being able to offer IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service).
Domain: Investment Management Industry.
Task: Using DevOps processes, creating and automating methods to deploy and scale OpenStack compute and K8s.
Scope: 100% engineering tasks. Working with the team from Kharkiv and remote team from Germany.
• +3 years of relevant experience;
• Strong Experience with OpenStack;
• Strong level Linux OS proficiency in the flavors that the enterprise providers;
• Knowledge in RHEL/Centos and Ubuntu well should cover most bases;
• Expert level proficiency in operating an OpenStack cloud via Horizon and/or CLI;
• Knowledge of some scripting language, the ability to read Python logs;
• Expert level of Ansible, OpenShift, Ceph, Bash;
• Good spoken and written English.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• The individual career path;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
• Flexible work hours.