Our client is the world’s learning company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries. It combines world-class educational content and assessment, powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale.
As a Software Test Automation Engineer (Java), you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
PROJECT TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS
• Perform gap analysis of the current state of automation and functional testing process and infrastructure and strategize future state of automation;
• Develop, and implement automation frameworks to support integration, web service and web browser testing;
• Write functional tests, automated tests and test framework for application and services under test;
• Write and reviewing test strategies, test plans, and test cases, based on the agile stories and/or product requirements;
• Interact and collaborate directly with software developers, product managers, and business analysts to ensure proper development and quality of applications and products.
• 2+ years of automation testing experience;
• Good knowledge of Java programming language;
• Knowledge of software development methodologies;
• Good understanding of test processes, methodologies and standards;
• Experience with Selenium WebDriver;
• Basic knowledge of Cucumber;
• Experience with Git, SVN or Jenkins CI;
• Good knowledge of SQL;
• Good spoken and written English.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• The individual career path;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
• Flexible work hours.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.