Our customer innovates at web speed and efficiently scale a compelling TV offering that helps drive more revenue and delivers breakthrough consumer experiences that are consistent across all devices. It has deep TV and media experience with the world’s most deployed IPTV platform, advanced compression technologies and next-generation solutions for content delivery.
Our project is about developing a platform for the creation, management and delivery of next-generation Pay TV. This end-to-end cloud-based platform embraces all content sources and delivery networks, equipping operators to deliver cutting-edge large-scale video services to the billions of devices.
Platform is built on .NET and TypeScript + Backbone frameworks. UI is highly customizable and optimized to fit different vendors and a large variety of devices. Supporting browsers, mobile applications and android based set-top boxes.
TECHNOLOGY AND TOOLS:
• Willingness to learn and work with new technologies: our software stack is diverse, and over time you may well find yourself having to quickly learn and use unfamiliar technology;
• Passion for quality;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent influencing skills;
• Ability to work both independently and within a team;
• Knowledge of or experience with TypeScript will be a plus;
• Good spoken and written English level.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• The individual career path;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
• Flexible work hours.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS:
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.