We are looking to welcome a Senior GoLang Engineer to join our team. Our customer is the world’s leading live event high tech ticketing company with more than 12,000 clients in 21 countries worldwide, based in Seattle. As an American ticket outlet, sales over 465 million tickets each year.
We are developing a platinum system for B2B customers. The goal of this platform is to manage ticket pricing according to market demand, giving the possibility to setup prices, hold them before a sale, adjust the price according to market behavior. Giving the ability for convenient changes for different events/venues/times slots in batches or separately.
For this project, we are looking for a Senior full-stack software engineer who can thrive in our fast-paced environment. We are seeking passionate and driven engineers to join an extremely dynamic team that has revolutionized the way business is done at our customer.
Candidates should enjoy a startup-like environment where engineers are inventors and new ideas and new technologies are a core part of the culture. You’d be joining a team that doesn’t walk a well-worn path, so a love of continuous learning is a must.
If you are a passionate technologist who can get a lot done while having fun, come join a team of like-minded, skilled professionals where you can learn and share your knowledge!
This position is started with
• 3+ years of GoLang experience;
• Experience with Docker, K8s and AWS;
• Understanding of SOLID, KISS and DRY principles;
• NodeJS experience will be a plus;
• E-commerce experience will be a plus;
• Good spoken and written English.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• The individual career path;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
• Flexible work hours.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS:
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.